Learn about food by getting your hands dirty with agricultural experience! Taste freshly harvested vegetables! We will guide you to the fields of local farmers where you can taste the seasonal flavors. The farmers will be your teachers and show you how to grow and cook the vegetables.
- Required time ：30 minutes to 1 hour
- Price ：3,000 yen per group (may vary slightly depending on the season, crops, and number of people)
- Included in the price ：harvested crops (e.g., tomatoes in early summer, eggplants, young corn, etc.), gloves, scissors, baskets, insurance fee, guidance fee
- Age restrictions ：Minors must be accompanied by a guardian.
- What to bring/wear ：Comfortable clothes that can get dirty, shoes that can get dirty, a towel, and drinks.